So, Amber from one me, two monsters is apparently drunk posting and decides to tag me in a quiz. Thanks Amber! No, really. Thanks. She was also kind enough to give me the title of my post. I love this. No hassle blogging. If this happens too much I could get spoiled. Also, if you don't follow her, you should. She's hilarious and lives in that barren land full of snow called Alaska. Could you do me a favor Amber and bury Sarah Palin in a large snow drift? Thanks.
Well, without further ado, let's get on with the questions.
1. If you have pets, do you see them merely as animals, or are they members of your family?
As if this question really has to be asked. My pets are just like my children. I have three pups (one who is 12, one that will be 6 in March, and one that just turned 2). When I was pregnant with my daughter people kept telling me that my oldest pup would take a backseat once she arrived. I was absolutely adamant that that would not happen, and it didn't. You don't just forget your oldest child when you have a new one. You accommodate. So, as you can see, they are members of my family.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
That is a hard one. I dream a lot. That's right folks, I'm admitting it now, I'm not exactly living a dream so I keep my head in the clouds. Don't blame me, I'm a Pisces. At the moment my dream would probably be to run away with Rob Pattinson and have his babies. Yes, I will turn 32 this month and I dream of a guy younger then my brother. Go me.
3. What is one thing most hated by you?
ONE thing? What kinda jacked up quiz is this? Okay, okay, I would probably say bad table manners.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Buy Rob Pattinson, Johnny Depp, and a private island tricked out with all the amenities. Oh, this is a serious question? Silly me. I would pay off our debt, build a nice house, get a new car, make sure my daughters college and future is set, and invest the rest.
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Listening to "Love Train" by The O'Jays. Also, just being left alone to read.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Well, now that is a hard decision. The only person I can honestly answer this about is my daughter and I just cannot pick between the two.
7. What is your bedtime routine?
You are talking to an insomniac here. I have no routine for myself. My daughters routine is reading while eating a small snack and having a drink, brushing her teeth, laying down while I sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and "Mr. Sandman" (we cannot sub other songs, this is her routine), then tucking her in and turning out the light. After that I usually remove my contacts and watch TV and/or surf the net while attempting to get sleepy.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
We meet online almost 12 years ago. So romantic.
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I am honestly not sure. If I can go for dead people I would say Elvis or John Lennon. Especially John Lennon while he was writing his songs and creating the music. Alive, I have no idea. Rob Pattinson? (See a trend here folks?)
10. What kind of books do you read?
Reading is an escape for me. Since I've been out of school I do not read anything "heavy" and I loathe the classics. Plain English please people! So, as I have admitted in another post, I have an obsession with young adult paranormal romance. I also enjoy adult paranormal romance and chick-lit. Currently I am reading "Winter Garden" by Kristin Hanna.
11. What's your fear?
Something happening to my daughter is my biggest fear. My second is something happening to me prematurely so I do not get to see her grow up and who she becomes.
12. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Is this a trick question? HELL.NO. I hate to fly in an airplane in our own atmosphere. I sure as hell don't want to leave it and go floating out into the big black void.
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
I have to plead the fifth on this one.
14. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Usually shout, "WHHHYYYYYY????!!!" Then I get out of bed and hit the shower.
15. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
He is far too serious. I would change his outlook to be more positive and fun.
16. If you could pick a new name for yourself what would it be?
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
That is a whole 'nother blog post in itself people.
18. If you could only eat one thing for the next six months, what would it be?
Chinese food! I would be even fatter and chock full of MSG, but damn would I be in heaven!
So there ya have it folks. Ain't I just a gem?! Apparently I am supposed to tag people now, so here we go....
Torystellar Can U Relate?
Mamma Heather's a Mommy
Megan 1 Funky Woman